FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
International Business and Social Sciences Research Conference
Date: 16 - 17 December, 2013
Venue: Hotel Marriott Casamagna, Cancun, Mexico
EXTENDED Submission Deadline: 8 November, 2013
EXTENDED Registration Deadline: 29 November, 2013
The above 2-day annual international gathering intends to bring together academics and researchers from all over the world to exchange and share their knowledge, experiences and research results about all broad areas of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economic, Management and Marketing, Business Law, Business Ethics, Business Educations and e-business. People without papers can also participate in this conference. This conference is organised by American Research and Publication International, USA and World Business Institute, Australia and sponsored by nine international peer reviewed journals.
In addition to mainstream session in English language, there will be special session for papers written in Spanish language(Please click here for Spanish version).
Submission and Review Guidelines
Please submit your abstract and/or full paper by clicking on the “Submit Paper link“ by the submission deadline. Please note you can submit paper any time before and including 1 November, 2013. All abstracts and /or full papers which will be reviewed anonymously and review outcome will be announced within 2 weeks after receipt of the paper. Please see the submission guidelines relating to how to submit your paper. You are also welcome to participate as session chair and such contribution will be mentioned in participation certificate. .
Benefits and Publication Opportunity:
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you attend this conference:
- Publication opportunity in nine refereed journals: Journal of Business and Policy Research. Journal of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Global Review of Accounting and Finance, World Journal of Management, Global Economy and Finance Journal, International Review of Business Research Papers, World Review of Business Research and World Journal of Social Sciences and Journal of Islamic Finance and Business Research subject to compliance to review report, editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable publication fees. Publication takes no more than 6-9 months.
- Best Paper Award announced from a block of 10 papers in each track and will be published in any of the above journals and a certificate will be issued at the conference dinner as well as a WBI Fellowship entitling you to discounts on future conferences.
- Written Review report to assist you to improve the paper (unlike other conferences)
- Publication in refereed conference proceedings (online) with ISBN
- Day-long feedings including buffet lunch and Conference Dinner (optional)
Submission Deadline: 1 November, 2013
Registration Deadline: 22 November 2013
Review Outcome: Within 2 weeks after receipt of paper
Last Day to Send Full Papers: 22 November, 2013
Please click on the links provided on the website for more information.
Send your paper to: Dr. Mohammad Z.Hoque via email email@example.com
Professor Marisol Cen Caamal, Universidad Anahuac Mayab, Mexico